Retarded Animal Babies 23 Retarded Animal Babies 23

Someone has been visiting /b/

The episode is very nice and i am a fan of the series but i have a question:At end credits you give your thanks to several sites and among those is Freesound.org and after that you thank "screaming Serbian footballer children".I am Serbian and i am not offended but would really like to know what that means. Nice flash overall,hoping to see more episodes in the future.

WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks WGJ4K: Hottest GameChicks

The Plot

My bet is that the Boss is Mickey's dad and that he wanted to get him off the streets . They look similar , the eyes . Thou Mickey has blond hair we don't know if the Boss has blond hair , because he's or maybe Mickey's mother had blond hair .

The New Suited (pilot) The New Suited (pilot)

Splendid

I see this as a fresh combination of a lot of different franchises.The cartoon starts of whit a world of warcraft combined whit super mario ,afterwards a catchy intro as seen in some spy cartoons.Kinda reminded me to Totally spies (the chief especially) .We see some popular characters and phrases(over nine thousand from d-ball).We have this goofy (lucky) character and this professional (athletic) girl as a team.This works as they are total opposites.Plus there is a third "person" , a little robot whit super intelligence who adds even more to the comedy of the group.The cartoon ends as expected , whit a victory for the good guys , and a little spoof at the end.

-Music followed the flow of the cartoon very well and added to its overall rating.
-Animation was splendid and realy resembled professional television cartoons.
-Story was original whit tons of humor (especially loved the grumping grandpa who enjoyed the video game once he tried it, reminded me of spy kids 3D when Ricardo Montalban who portrayed the grandfather enters the game made by the Toymaker and starts loving it because in the video game world he has the ability to walk)

Overall i think it is a more than successful (pilot) episode.
I hope you continue making more and even better sequels.

Good luck!
10/10
5/5

Vector Rush Vector Rush

Awesome!

Its soo adictive . I was so concentrated at one point that i acctualy got scared when i crashed into the yellow pillar . Also there should be a fullscreen option for this game.

Vuvu Hero Vuvu Hero

Honestly..

Well.. what to say.It seems that a lot of us cant even start the game.I see that it has a lot effort put into it. Im secretly suspicious that this is a joke of some sort proving to us that a lot of flashes pass without any good reason.But thats just me.I doubt this statement because two awesome artist worked on it and i dont think they would make something like that.
Well since i cant rate the actual game ill have to settle whit the menu.
Menu is very original, displaying a beehive because of the noise of that vuvuzelas make(i never minded it though).Animation is very smooth whit funny bees flying behind the hive.
...Well that about wraps it up
As the current score is 3.92 i hate to influence it in anyway so i will simply not vote on it.

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Awesome!

I think this turtle is trying to cross the border :D

Tron Samurai Tron Samurai

Such perfection

It is breath taking.The way you combined my love for japanese culture and a great movie is simply awesome.Great job!

Aminator Aminator